In addition to the incredibly stable, fast action, and the rugged, pure tactical nature of the knife, the 3300 Infidel has a cool factor that is hard to describe without physically experiencing it. Customize this out-the-front knife with a D2 double-edge dagger blade. Coupled with a 6061-T6 Aluminum handle, this automatic knife can withstand any challenge. Deep-carry Malice clip, MOLLE® compatible. Made in USA.
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Satin
- Blade Steel: D2 (60-62 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape: Double-Edge Dagger
- Clip Type: Deep-Carry, MALICE CLIP (MOLLE Compatible)
- Clip Position: Tip-Down
- Glass Breaker: No
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Lanyard Hole: No
- MOLLE Compatible: Yes
- Sheath Type: Cordura
- Use: Tactical
- Blade Style: Plain Double-Edge Dagger
Designer: McHenry & Williams
Blade Steel: D2 (60-62 HRC)
Blade Length: 3.91" (9.93cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.00mm)
Open Length: 8.91" (22.63cm)
Closed Length: 5.00" (12.70cm)
Handle Thickness: 0.59" (14.99mm)
Weight: 4.90oz. (138.91g)
AUTOMATIC KNIFE COMPLIANCE NOTICE:
Per Federal Statutes 18 U.S.C. Section 1716(G)(2)(1-4) and 15 U.S.C. Section 1244, shipment of automatic knives across state lines is prohibited, except the following:
- Shipment to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- Shipment to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National guard, or militia of a state, territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- Shipment to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of any State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- Shipment to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs (1), (2), and (3).
Legal status of this products: It is your responsibility as the buyer, not Mile High Arsenal, as the seller, to ascertain, and obey, all applicable local, state, and federal laws. All equipment is sold subject to public law 90-351, title III, U.S.D., Section 2511, and any local, state or federal ordinances. Please consult your attorney, local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt. Absolutely no sales to minors. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used lawfully and that you are of legal age. Mile High Arsenal will not be held liable for the misuse of any product purchased from us or any of our distributors & dealers. Also as no product is 100% effective against attack, Mile High Arsenal assumes no responsibility if a product purchased from us is not effective in preventing bodily injury, dismemberment or death.
WarrantyBenchmade Knife Company, Inc. (“Benchmade”) warrants to the original purchaser that their genuine Benchmade knife purchased from Benchmade or one of its authorized sellers will be free from defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase for as long as said purchaser owns the knife that was purchased. This warranty applies only to knives that were purchased from Benchmade or an authorized Benchmade seller with proof of purchase unless otherwise prohibited by law. Benchmade knives are legitimately sold only by authorized sellers who are required to follow Benchmade’s policies, procedures, and quality control standards. Benchmade reserves the right to reject warranty claims from purchasers for knives purchased from unauthorized sellers, including unauthorized Internet sites. Benchmade will repair or replace a defective knife that is covered by this warranty at Benchmade’s option.