The reality of protection is that you never know when you’ll need it. We took the power and features of our full sized M&P pistols and put them into a slim, lightweight pistol the size of your hand. The M&P Shield is an easy to conceal pistol that offers professional grade features with simple operation and reliable performance day or night. One million Shield owners can’t be wrong.
• Incorporates the design features of the M&P M2.0 line of firearms.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Extremely thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
• M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
• Includes 2 magazines:
One 7-round magazine.
One 8-round extended grip magazine.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
• Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy.
- MANUFACTURER: Smith and Wesson
- FAMILY: M&P Series
- MODEL: M&P9 Shield M2.0
- TYPE: Semi-Auto Pistol
- ACTION: Double Action Only
- CALIBER/GAUGE: 9mm
- FINISH: Armornite
- FINISH TYPE: Black
- FRAME: Polymer Frame
- STOCK/GRIPS: Polymer
- BARREL: 3.1"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 6.1"
- CAPACITY: 8 + 1
- # OF MAGAZINES: 2
- MAG DESCRIPTION: One 7 rd. & One 8 rd.
- SIGHTS: White Dot
- SIGHT TYPE: Fixed Sights
- WEIGHT: 18.3 oz.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 2.15 lbs.
- SAFETY FEATURES: Single-Side Manual Thumb Sfty
- ADDL INFO: Tactile/audible trigger reset
- ADDL INFO: 8 rd. mag has extended grip
- MFG MODEL NO: 11806
- UPC: 022188872194
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
**We only ship firearms to an authorized FFL dealer when purchasing online. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for additional information concerning firearms purchase requirements.
WarrantySmith & Wesson firearms are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Any such defects of which Smith & Wesson receives written notice within one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, will be remedied by Smith & Wesson without charge within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the firearm. Refer to Smith & Wesson for more information.