Built for personal protection and every-day carry, the M&P380 Shield EZ is chambered in 380 Auto and is designed to be easy to use, featuring an easy-to-rack slide , easy-to-load magazine, and easy-to-clean design. Built for personal and home protection, the innovative M&P380 Shield EZ pistol is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for both first-time shooters and experienced handgunners alike.
• Easy to rack slide.
• Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Includes (2) Easy to Load 8-Round M&P380 Shield magazines.
• Grip safety - grip pistol to fire.
• Windage adjustable, white dot rear sight (tool included).
• Can disassemble without pulling trigger.
• Grip texture optimized to size and recoil.
• Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI) - can see and feel if there is
a round in the chamber.
• Available with or without ambidextrous, manual thumb safety.
• Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights or lasers.
• Perfect size for nightstand or carry, or a day at the range.
• Reversible magazine release.
• Thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
- MANUFACTURER: Smith and Wesson
- FAMILY: M&P Series
- MODEL: M&P380 Shield EZ
- TYPE: Semi-Auto Pistol
- ACTION: Single Action
- CALIBER/GAUGE: 380 ACP
- FINISH: Armornite (Black)
- FINISH TYPE: Applied Finish
- FRAME: Polymer Frame
- STOCK/GRIPS: Black Synthetic Textured Grips
- BARREL: 3.675"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 6.7"
- CAPACITY: 8 + 1
- # OF MAGAZINES: 2
- MAG DESCRIPTION: 8 rd.
- SIGHTS: FS: White Dot/RS: Adj Whte Dot
- SIGHT TYPE: Adjustable Sights
- WEIGHT: 18.5 oz.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 1.95 lbs.
- SAFETY FEATURES: Thumb Safety & Grip Safety
- ADDL INFO: Loaded Chamber Indicator
- ADDL INFO: Reversible Magazine Release
- ADDL INFO: Tapered Slide Serrations
- MFG MODEL NO: 11663
- UPC: 022188869743
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
**We only ship firearms to an authorized FFL dealer when purchasing online. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for additional information concerning firearms purchase requirements.