The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. Includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
- MANUFACTURER: Smith and Wesson
- FAMILY: M&P Series
- MODEL: M&P9 M2.0
- TYPE: Semi-Auto Pistol
- ACTION: Double Action Only
- CALIBER/GAUGE: 9mm
- FINISH: Black Melonite
- FRAME: Polymer Frame
- STOCK/GRIPS: Polymer
- BARREL: 4.25"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 7.4"
- CAPACITY: 17+1
- # OF MAGAZINES: 2
- MAG DESCRIPTION: 17 rd.
- SIGHTS: Fixed Steel White Dot
- WEIGHT: 24.7 oz
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 3.4 lbs.
- ADDL INFO: Four Palmswell Grip Inserts
- MFG MODEL NO: 11521
- UPC: 022188869279
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
**We only ship firearms to an authorized FFL dealer when purchasing online. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for additional information concerning firearms purchase requirements.
WarrantySmith & Wesson firearms are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Any such defects of which Smith & Wesson receives written notice within one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, will be remedied by Smith & Wesson without charge within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the firearm. Refer to Smith & Wesson for more information.