By placing an order at Mile High Arsenal, you acknowledge, agree to, and accept its Terms and Conditions as stated below. You are responsible for verifying the legality of the item(s) you are ordering prior to placing the order. Some of the items for sale on our website may be restricted to adults (18 or 21 years and older), and/or also may be restricted due to the area in which you reside. These items include, but are not limited to firearms, NFA items, and automatic knives.
If purchasing firearms and/or NFA items, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- You MUST be 21 years old or older to purchase hand guns and/or lower receivers. You MUST be 18 years old or older to purchase long guns. Firearms can ONLY be shipped to a licensed FFL dealer. Federal background checks are required before the FFL dealer can transfer the firearm(s) to you.
- You MUST be 21 years old or older to purchase NFA items. These items can ONLY be shipped to a licensed FFL dealer with a SOT license.
- You are responsible for contacting your selected FFL prior to placing your order to verify the following 1) they are still in business, 2) they will accept the transfer for ALL items on your order. Mile High Arsenal will not be responsible for any issues that arise from the customer's failure to follow these steps.
- All orders placed without a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License (or other necessary licensing) on file will not be shipped.
- You understand firearms, by their very nature, are inherently dangerous and that you accept full liability for product failure or misuse. You also accept full responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of any firearms you purchase and/or possess.
- Mile High Arsenal reserves the right to refuse service to any customers.
- If you order a firearm comes with magazine(s) that is not allowed in your state (hi capacity magazine restrictions), your firearm will be shipped without the magazine(s). There will be no adjustment nor discount to the price of the firearm as a result.
- All firearms are shipped adult signature required. If no adult is available to sign for the package and it is returned to us, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
If purchasing automatic knife, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- To civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
To supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National guard, or militia of a state, territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
To supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of any State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- To manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs (1), (2), and (3).
- It is your responsibility as the buyer, and not Mile High Arsenal, as the seller, to ascertain, and obey, all applicable local, state, and federal laws. All equipment is sold subject to public law 90-351, title III, U.S.D., Section 2511, and any local, state or federal ordinances. Consult your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt.
- By placing an order, you represent that the product(s) ordered will be used in a lawful manner and that you are of legal age. Mile High Arsenal will not be held liable for the misuse of any product purchased from us or any of our distributors & dealers.
- No product is 100% effective against attack, Mile High Arsenal assumes no responsibility if a product purchased from us is not effective in preventing bodily injury, dismemberment or death.
- All rifle and shotgun orders are shipped via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground.
- Handgun and NFA orders will be shipped via UPS Air, FedEx Express (Air) or USPS Priority express mail at the discretion of Mile High Arsenal.
- Other orders may be shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or any method offered by the USPS at the discretion of Mile High Arsenal.
- You will receive an email with tracking information once your item has shipped.
- If you return any other products on our website, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the order to you. The only exception is if the products deem defective or DOA.
- If the FFL refuses to do the transfer, or if you change your mind prior to the transfer, we will deduct the shipping charges from your refund. And, you are responsible to sending back the item to us.
- If an order that contained free shipping is returned, a 15% restocking fee will be apply in order to cover the shipping costs we incurred.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it is received. If something is missing from your order, this will need to be reported within 3 days of the order being delivered. Just call or email us with your name, order # and what is missing. Please note we will not be able to assist with missing items that are not reported within the 3 day time frame of delivery.
- Mile High Arsenal will not be responsible for packages returned to us that are refused delivery. You will be liable for the shipping charge.
- Importation and manufacturing prices fluctuate frequently causing prices to sometimes rapidly and unexpectedly change. Therefore, all prices are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for any typographical errors and/or the items are not as pictured.
- Sale prices - If an item you previously purchased goes on sale at a lower price, you can receive the lower price ONLY if your item has not already been shipped to the shipping address on your order. Sale prices are valid for the sale period and only while supplies last.
Warranty for USED Firearms/Products
- Mile High Arsenal extends no warranty and is not responsible for any damages due to failure of used products.
- We suggest having a certified gunsmith inspect, install and/or test all used parts and firearms prior to use.
- Owner’s manuals, original boxes are provided with most, but not all.
Warranty for NEW Firearms/Products
- New firearms, NFA items, and all non-firearm products sold by Mile High Arsenal are warranted by the manufacturer only. Do refer to manufacture warranty information prior to purchase.
- Any product warranty claims or repairs should be arranged directly with the manufacturer.
Returns are very costly to internet sellers. Due to the expense incurred by returns, we make every effort to insure your order is shipped accurately and the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made, please note the following policies:
- No returns will be accepted after 15 days of the delivery date.
- You must first contact us to get a RMA# before returning any merchandise. Failure to do so will result in your return package not being accepted.
- Return shipping charges are customer's responsibility in ALL instances, except when you receive incorrect product due to our error. If the incorrect product was shipped by error, a return shipping label will be issued for you to return the product to us.
- All returned items must be returned in the same condition in which we sent them. Mile High Arsenal reserves the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
- IMPORTANT – An RMA# and a detailed note explaining the reason must be included with all returns. Be sure to include all current contact information, i.e., name, address, daytime phone number, email address and copy of invoice.
- For all items under a manufacturer warranty, the customer should handle the return directly with the manufacturer.
- No returns will be accepted once the firearm(s) and/or NFA items have been transferred to you by your FFL (dealer). ALWAYS inspect your firearm(s) PRIOR to accepting the transfer from your dealer.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charge you incurred when we shipped the order to you. The only exception is if the shipment was made in our error.
- If we have to send a return shipping label to get an item back from your FFL for any reason (not passing background check, FFL refusing to do the transfer, you changed your mind, etc.), we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund. Note that firearms cannot ship with a live round in them. You must remove live rounds from firearms before shipping them.
- We invest time and money in every order placed as soon as your payment is processed (our automated processes begin immediately after the order is placed). For this reason and since there is work involved internally with canceling an order, all orders canceled for any reason will be charged a 15% cancelation fee. By placing an order with us (online or by phone), you agree to pay a 15% cancelation fee (maximum fee of $25.00) should you decide to cancel your order for any reason.
- If a credit card was used for the order, your refund will be minus 3% credit card fee as well as the cancelation fee. This fee is charged even if you cancel immediately (within seconds) after placing the order. Please be sure of your order, and its accuracy, before you place it with us. We do not like to charge a cancellation fee and apologize for having to do so, but it is necessary when cancelations occur. So, unless you are 100% sure you want the order, please do NOT place it. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.
- Refunds of non-firearm products processed within 30 days of the original purchase date will be issued in the same manner in which the original payment was made. No refunds after 30 days of the original purchase date.
- Credit Card refunds are subject to a 3% return fee.
- Restocking Fee – If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, or where we deem using our judgment the product meets the advertised condition, the refund will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 15% cancelation fee (maximum fee of $25.00).
- Transfer Fees charged by your dealer – You should always inspect your firearm(s) PRIOR to completing the transfer with your dealer to whom the firearm(s) was shipped. Fees charged by the dealer transferring a firearm to you will not be refunded by Mile High Arsenal for any reason. These transactions are between you and your dealer.
- Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the item to you. The only exception is if the shipment was made in our error.
- If we have to send a return shipping label; to get an item back from your FFL for any reason (you failed background check, FFL refused to do the transfer, you changed you mind, etc.), we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
- Packages returned to us for any reason (this includes an FFL being closed or no adult available to sign for a package) will be refunded minus the original shipping charge, the return shipping charges, and the restocking fee.
Refused packages will be subject to the return shipping charges. In the instance where the delivery of an order was refused is to be refunded, the refund will be minus the original shipping charge, the return shipping charges and the restocking fee.
- Contact us prior before any exchanges can be made.
- All returned items must be in returned in the same condition in which we sent them. Mile High Arsenal reserves the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
- No exchanges/returns will be accepted for cosmetic issues once the firearm(s) has been transferred to you by your FLL (dealer). ALWAYS inspect your firearm(s) PRIOR to accepting the transfer from your dealer.
Product Reviews on Our Website
Mile High Arsenal welcomes your reviews, comments, and other communications, photos, videos, or any other content that you submit through or to the Site as long as:
- The User Content submitted by you complies with these Terms & Conditions.
- You agree that any User Content you submitted: will be accurate; will not violate or facilitate the violation of any law or regulation; will not violate any right of a third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or publicity rights; will not cause injury to any person or entity; and will not contain, or provide links to, obscene, profane, or threatening language, malware, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, any form of "spam", or any material that could be considered harmful, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, or degrading.
- You are solely responsible for the User Content you submit, and Mile High Arsenal assumes no liability for any User Content submitted by you.
- You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to do any or all of the following, in our sole discretion: (i) monitor User Content; (ii) alter, remove, or refuse to post or allow to be posted any User Content; and/or (iii) disclose any User Content, and the circumstances surrounding its transmission, to any third party.
- For any User Content you submit, you grant to Mile High Arsenal a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, display, perform, transmit, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and distribute such User Content and to incorporate the User Content into any form, medium, or technology, now known or hereafter developed, without compensation to you.
- We are not responsible for the use or disclosure of any personal information that you voluntarily disclose in connection with any User Content you submit.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- American Express
- Money orders
- PayPal (no firearms and ammunition products)
- Venmo and cash (in store, local purchase)
NOTE – If you are making payment with credit or debit card, please understand Mile High Arsenal will take no responsibility for any overdraft charges associated with the transaction; this includes any charges associated with processing errors, etc.
Pictures on our Website
- Unless otherwise stated on our website, the pictures are representative and are not usually of the exact product you will receive, thus there may be slight differences in color, design, markings, etc.
- Any photos bearing Mile High Arsenal Logo is copyrighted.
- Mile high Arsenal reserves the right to use images uploaded, emailed or otherwise transferred to Classic Firearms in marketing related materials including but not limited to email, website content and/or postings to third-party websites and social media.
Product Descriptions on Our Website
- We do our very best to post accurate and error-free descriptions on our website. However, Mile High Arsenal does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description, title, or price. In the event that we cancel an order, we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will return the money if we did charge the credit card.
- If an item's description contains an error such as incorrect price and a customer orders one, we will not ship the order without first contacting the customer. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise the customer to return the item in an unopened condition and we will not bill the customer.
By providing your email address at Mile High Arsenal, you are agreeing to receive marketing communications from us regarding products and pricing available at milehigharsenal.com. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.